Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Tue, Oct 13, 2009 11:04 PM

tjo
Foot Forward: Right

Arizona Skiing?

I'm traveling to Mesa, Arizona for the week of Thanksgiving.  Does anyone know of a ski school in the area?  Alternatively, do you know of a ski site that would allow a visitor to stop by and pay for a pull?  Did a google search and couldn't find any schools, but it looks like there are a few private lakes in the area.  Any recommendations greatly appreciated.

Travis Ogden

#2 Sun, Oct 25, 2009 11:03 PM

h20dawg79
Water Ski Sage
Skis At: Old Hickory Lake, TN.
Foot Forward: left

Re: Arizona Skiing?

Hey Travis,

Give "Left foot forward" a shout. He's out around Pheonix... ???

leftfootforward
Re: Who's Still Skiing?

"Just got off the lake. 80 degree air temp and 72 degree water.  Sad to say that everyone in the boat wore a shorty. What can I say, we arent very tough in Phoenix."

"Warning" -the Surgeon General has determined; That the preceding statements accurately reflect the views and opinions consistent with "DSS" (Delusional Slalomitis Syndrome) a highly contagious life altering condition... (Handle with Extreme care & Patience)

#3 Mon, Oct 26, 2009 6:12 AM

aslalomboy
Skis At: buchli lake
Foot Forward: left

Hey Travis, 
I ski at Buchli lake in Queen Creek.  If I bring a skiing visitor I have to pay the lake $75 per day, per person. But if you're willing to pay that expense I'd be glad to take you skiing.  Sorry! I know that's steep but I'm only a member there-  if I were an owner it would be different.  Let  me know. 

Aaron Mason

#4 Tue, Oct 27, 2009 6:54 PM

tjo

Aaron,

I'll shoot you an email in the next week or so if I want to pursue that with you.   Regardless of whether I do it, I sincerely appreciate the offer! 

Thanks again, Travis

Travis Ogden

#5 Wed, Nov 11, 2009 8:59 PM

firebird

Feel free to call when you arrive in Phoenix. I`m sure I can arrange some rides at Firebird Lake for You.
There is no charge, just pay for Gas.

Ed Fisher
602-482-7571

#6 Thu, Nov 12, 2009 5:31 AM

tjo

Thanks Ed...I'll give you a call next week to figure out your schedule. 

-Travis

Travis Ogden

Board footer